Performance Suspension Parts
- Lift Kits
- Lowering Kits
- Coilover Kits
- Handling Kits
- Leveling Kits
- Air Suspension
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs
- Sway Bars
- Control Arms
- Conversion Kits
- Torsion Bars
- Subframe Braces
- Alignment Kits
- Leaf Springs
- Traction Bars
- Suspension Bushings
- Strut Tower Braces
- Skid Plates
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Steering Dampers
- Torque Arms
- 4 Link Kits & Frames
- Ball Joints
- Bump Stops
- Fender Braces
- Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Arms, Rods & Links
- Axle Trusses
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension Lubricants
- Underbody Light Kits
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Torxe™ Leveling KitLeveling Kit by Torxe™. This superior-grade leveling kit and components will keep your prized possession level while providing a more aggressive stance and increased ground clearance. This makes it perfect for avid car tuners and...Designed to keep your steel stallion’s stance evenPremium upgrade to give your vehicle the attitude you want$24.75 - $88.00
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$12.03 - $80.43
- Torxe™ Leveling Leaf Spring BlocksLeveling Leaf Spring Blocks by Torxe™. This superior-grade leveling kit and components will keep your prized possession level while providing a more aggressive stance and increased ground clearance. This makes it perfect for avid car...Designed to keep your steel stallion’s stance evenPremium upgrade to give your vehicle the attitude you want$48.00
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Shock and Strut5100 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology$103.00 - $143.00
- Torxe™ Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Torxe™. Want to take your ride to the next level in performance and comfort? Then, look no further than these premium-grade suspension parts. Expertly crafted from the finest materials for impeccable strength and...Manufactured from superior materials for dependability and valueTough-as-nails construction built to last for many years to come$30.70 - $58.49
- Godspeed Project® Mono-SS™ Front and Rear Coilover KitMono-SS™ Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Godspeed Project®. MonoSS is Godspeed Project's one entity in family of single-adjustable coilover suspension kits. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an...Front camber plates with pillow ball mount for camber adjustment16 precise levels of damper adjustment$630.00 - $675.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock and Strut4600 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install direct bolt-on no modification required$74.00 - $339.00
- KSport® Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...36 way adjustable dampingCollars and upper mounts made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness$935.00 - $3,400.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber - even under loads - but don't want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$76.00 - $918.00
- H&R® Sport Lowering Coil SpringSport Lowering Coil Spring by H&R®. H&R Replacement Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. When the need for uncompromised handling performance becomes a priority, H&R...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$155.15 - $611.39
- Rancho® RS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary...Twin-Tube internal designProgressive Engagement Valving$62.99 - $136.99
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsPro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach®. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and squat to create a...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered$75.40 - $499.00
- Pro Comp® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes...Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.Designed for easy installation with installer in mind$258.99 - $4,315.14
- Megan Racing® Lowering Coil SpringsLowering Coil Springs by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the strongest materials available. The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$103.28 - $298.35
- Supreme Suspensions® Pro Series Suspension Full Lift KitPro Series Suspension Full Lift Kit by Supreme Suspensions®. Supreme Suspension Lift Kits are designed to accurately lift and level your ride for that more aggressive look over stock. Unlike steel struts and spacers that are cut-out and...Designed to give your machine that sleek, aggressive stancePerfect for those who want a firmer and sportier ride$89.95 - $809.95
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help maintain...Monotube internal designImproves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loaded$43.70 - $123.17
- Fox® 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Shock Absorber2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Shock Absorber by Fox®. Fox Offroad Performance Series smooth body shock has the durable race-proven internal parts and performance damping technology you expect with unique features found only in the...2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over timeClear-anodized for a durable finish$159.95 - $1,995.95
- Dorman Premium Chassis® XL Technology Sway Bar LinkXL Technology Sway Bar Link by Dorman Premium Chassis®. This extended life sway bar end link kit is built for smooth performance and superior durability. Featuring a hardened stud, highly polished ball, a maintenance-free polymer...Extended-life construction - this stabilizer bar link kit is built with features to deliver smooth performance and extended durability for demanding driversSuperior ball stud - hardened ArmourGrade stud with highly polished EverSmooth ball$8.24 - $49.78
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for more...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityFlip Kit is available to relocate your leaf spring mounting point from above the axle to below it$200.50 - $1,713.00
- Megan Racing® EZ II Series Coilover Damper KitEZ II Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing EZII Series coilover system is aimed towards the more budget oriented enthusiast to offer the most basic essentials from an after-market coil-over setup, yet makes no...Rubber Dust CoversConservative Spring Rates$728.18
- Belltech® Nitro Drop 2™ Shock AbsorbersNitro Drop 2™ Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. Belltech designed the Nitro Drop 2 shock line to provide the Truck and SUV market with a unique blend of shock tuning. This new setup concentrates on the Comfort level while also increasing...OEM replacement with performance characteristicsCavitation free valve train avoids air from decreasing the shock absorbers effectiveness$54.00 - $216.00
- Pro Comp® ES Series Shock AbsorberES Series Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your light truck, Jeep or SUV. The high quality features and tuned valving ensure that you'll always get the...Twin-Tube internal designTuned for Specific Applications$41.99 - $149.99
- Rough Country® Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitFront and Rear Suspension Lift Kit by Rough Country®. This top-grade product is specifically designed to make your off-road trip a safer and more trouble-free ride. Fabricated using heavy-duty materials using advanced equipment, it...Track width remains the same as factoryIncreased ground clearance$79.95 - $3,549.95
- Bilstein® B8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and StrutB8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...Shortened high-performance shock absorbers for virtually every lowering spring set and series production sport vehiclesMarked improvement in safety and performance with additional spring changes (lowering)$81.00 - $460.00
- Belltech® Street Performance™ Shocks and StrutsStreet Performance™ Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. Oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height. Street Performance shocks feature pre-set compression damping...Oil-filled Street Performance shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$69.50 - $398.00
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsReflex™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are Designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and struts...Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turnsReflex shocks are application-engineered to each vehicle model$29.34 - $99.34
- Proforged® Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$6.22 - $94.20
- Skyjacker® Black MAX™ Shock AbsorberBlack MAX™ Shock Absorber by Skyjacker®. Skyjacker twin tube Black MAX™ shocks have increased fluid capacity and utilize “foam-cell” technology. When the shock is working hard and gets hot, the foam-cell insert compresses to...Advanced Foam-Cell TechnologyVehicle Specific Multi-Stage Valving$53.75 - $70.48
- Supreme Suspensions® Pro Billet Series Suspension Full Lift KitPro Billet Series Suspension Full Lift Kit by Supreme Suspensions®. Supreme Pro Billet lift kits are engineered to accurately lift and level your truck for a truly customized ride. Each front and rear lift component is CNC machined from...Designed to give your machine that sleek, aggressive stancePerfect for those who want a firmer and sportier ride$139.95 - $879.95
- Godspeed Project® Traction-S™ Coil SpringsTraction-S™ Coil Springs by Godspeed Project®.Enhances on-road vehicle performance quicker turn-inEnhanced steering response and improved cornering$135.00 - $234.00
Have a four-wheeler and want to raise it for big tires and off-road clearance? Or do you want to slam your tuner car to get that flush stance? Are you building a track racer or do you just want better handling out of your daily driver? No matter what you drive or what you’re building it for, we have the performance suspension parts that will help you achieve your performance goals, including lift and lowering kits, shocks, springs, sway bars, and more.
Factory suspension systems are generally a compromise between ride and handling, even on performance cars. The addition of aftermarket performance springs, shocks, and sway bars can improve a vehicle’s stance without affecting ride quality, and dramatically reduce body roll and front end dive for an improvement in handling, braking, and control that you can feel. This results in a car that’s much more fun to drive, and isn’t that what it’s all about?
If you want to lift a truck or SUV, we offer several ways to go about it. You can get rid of that nose down attitude with a leveling kit, which may include strut extensions, coil spring spacers, or torsion keys to lift the front and make it level with the rear. A body lift will raise the body on the frame and is perfect if you want to install larger wheels and tires but don’t plan on driving off-road. For a rig that’s off road ready, we offer suspension lift kits up to 6” or more that will let you conquer the toughest terrain. Choose from basic kits to the most comprehensive, as well as individual components.
Car makers have to be conservative with ride height, even on sports models, to satisfy bumper height and other regulations. You are under no such constraints, so to get that aggressive stance, lose the ugly gap between the fenders and tires, and improve your ride’s handling, we offer lowering kits. These kits contain progressive springs that will lower the ride height, but still provide a comfortable, albeit firm ride. Comprehensive kits contain firmer shocks or struts, or coilovers, and larger sway bars as well. Besides improving looks and handling, lowering your car can also reduce drag and increase fuel economy.
Carrying heavy loads in a truck bed or towing a trailer can be a challenge if the vehicle isn’t set up properly, and once loaded you could end up with the headlights pointing at the sky and the rear bumper almost dragging the ground. We offer heavy-duty leaf springs, helper springs, and air springs, all designed to keep your vehicle level and stable, with a comfortable ride, when heavy loads are added. We also offer sophisticated self-leveling suspension systems that automatically inflate/deflate rear air springs or springs at all 4 corners to maintain vehicle ride height.
Setting up a high-performance machine, especially for the race track, involves more than just shocks, springs, or struts. Reducing chassis flex will improve handling, especially on unibody vehicles with strut towers, and you can tie those towers together for strength and rigidity with our strut braces. Changing suspension height and running other than stock wheels and tires often requires additional parts like caster/camber plates, eccentric bolts, and alignment kits, to get the wheels properly aligned for optimum handling and even tire wear.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 03, 2022Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- January 05, 20224 Pickup Mods That Give a 1500 Series Pickup...Before Ford created an entirely different design to differentiate their 1999 F-250/350 models from F-150s, both standard and heavy-duty versions of pickups offered by...
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...