Performance Engine Cooling
- Radiator Caps
- Cooling Fans
- Water Pumps
- Coolant Tanks
- Coolant Hoses
- Thermostat Housings
- Transmission Cooling
- Oil Coolers
- Power Steering Cooling
- Engine Pulleys
- Cooling System Switches, Sensors & Relays
- Antifreeze & Additives
- Auxiliary Drive Belts & Serpentine Belts
- Cooling System Service Tools
- Torxe™ Aluminum Engine Coolant RadiatorAluminum Engine Coolant Radiator by Torxe™. If you’ve done engine modifications, Torxe’s performance radiator ensures that higher coolant flow and better heat transfer keep your engine’s power at a consistent peak. T-6061...100% T-6061 aluminum alloy construction is durable and corrosion-freeAluminum radiators weigh less than traditional OE ones built with copper, brass, and other composites$60.12 - $348.75
- Torxe™ Aluminum Engine Coolant TankAluminum Engine Coolant Tank by Torxe™. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$73.48 - $122.45
- Mishimoto® Race-Ready RadiatorRace-Ready Radiator by Mishimoto®. If you demand the absolute most from your cooling system, look no further than the Mishimoto Race-Ready Performance Radiator. This race-ready radiator is perfect for your custom build. Its 32mm-thick...Universal fitment for projects requiring exceptional fluid coolingUnique dual pass design is precision engineered to provide substantial heat transfer$439.95 - $758.95
- Mishimoto® X-Line™ Performance Aluminum RadiatorX-Line™ Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from...Reduce air intake temperaturesFull aluminium construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks$219.95 - $1,355.95
- Champion Cooling Systems® All-Aluminum RadiatorAll-Aluminum Radiator by Champion Cooling Systems®. Champion All-Aluminum high performance radiators are an industry standard for reliable performance. This aluminum radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent...Made to enhance your cooling system efficiencyHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$221.85 - $399.84
- Mishimoto® Slim Electric FanSlim Electric Fan by Mishimoto®. Provide your radiator with the maximum amount of airflow with new Race Line fan. Mishimoto Race Line fans were designed for heavy-duty applications where a Slim Line fan just won't cut it. However, this...$53.95 - $96.95
- Mishimoto® Slim Electric FanSlim Electric Fan by Mishimoto®. Provide your radiator with the maximum amount of airflow with new Race Line fan. Mishimoto Race Line fans were designed for heavy-duty applications where a Slim Line fan just won't cut it. However, this...$276.95 - $284.95
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...$59.08 - $115.46
- Cold Case® Aluminum Performance RadiatorAluminum Performance Radiator by Cold Case®. These Cold-Case radiators are Tig welded 100% aluminum and absolutely beautiful. These radiators are original appearing and have the correct stamping. Once painted, you'd be hard pressed to...100% TIG weldedAll Aluminum$353.22 - $824.22
- Megan Racing® RadiatorRadiator by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing are proud to introduce the new Megan Racing high performance aluminum radiator. Anytime an individual introduces their car to a racing/drifting environment, the temperature of the vehicles engine...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$137.70 - $228.41
- Koyorad® Hyper Core Series™ 1.9" Aluminum Racing RadiatorHyper Core Series™ 1.9" Aluminum Racing Radiator by Koyorad®. Koyorad is proud to introduce a high-performance all-aluminum radiator. This all-new application is hand-welded and fully braised with an over 40% increase in core...All-aluminum constructionFully brazed 1.9" thick Hyper Core$239.15 - $601.36
- Mishimoto® Electric Fan with Aluminum ShroudElectric Fan with Aluminum Shroud by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto aluminum fan shroud kit will considerably improve engine cooling functions and the overall performance of your vehicle. All Mishimoto fan shrouds are significantly lighter...$157.95 - $338.95
- Mishimoto® Aluminum Coolant Expansion TankAluminum Coolant Expansion Tank by Mishimoto®. Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is...50% greater capacity than stock plastic expansion tank100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated cold and hot transitions$88.95 - $437.27
- Koyorad® Hyper V-Core Series™ Aluminum Racing RadiatorHyper V-Core Series™ Aluminum Racing Radiator by Koyorad®. The Hyper V-Core series is the newest to the Koyorad all-aluminum racing radiator line up. An engine's cooling system in many newer vehicles is suffering due to limited space...High-density fully brazed Hyper-V Series 1.4" cross-flow coreOptimized locations for inlet, outlet, and fan temp switch$249.11 - $513.19
- Koyorad® V-Core Series Aluminum Racing RadiatorV-Core Series Aluminum Racing Radiator by Koyorad®. Designed for applications where engine configuration/size causes clearance issues for thicker core radiators. In this case, the 1.4" V-Core Series will suit your needs. Intended for...Koyorad V Series 1.4" cross-flow coreOptimized locations for inlet, outlet, and fan temp switch$279.71 - $421.37
- Flex-a-Lite® Engine Cooling Fan BladeEngine Cooling Fan Blade by Flex-a-Lite®. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance...Made to keep your vehicle's engine running coolDesigned to maintain proper cooling level and prevent overheating$57.65 - $79.41
- Flex-a-Lite® Molded Nylon Engine Cooling Fan BladeMolded Nylon Engine Cooling Fan Blade by Flex-a-Lite®. Finish: Black. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely...$36.70
- TSP® Pro Series Dual 11" Cooling Fan (HC7106)Pro Series Dual 11" Cooling Fan by TSP®. TSP's universal dual fan provides efficient airflow. With computer-balanced blades, heavy-duty two-piece construction, these fans provide the cooling power you need with reduced noise and...$145.25
- Torxe™ Engine Cooling FanEngine Cooling Fan by Torxe™. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance and years of...$27.00 - $57.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance® SuperCool Flow™ Water PumpSuperCool Flow™ Water Pump by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Bet your engine bay stays cool with state-of-the-art performance engine cooling parts from Tuff Stuff. They offer a perfect balance between extremely lightweight casting designed...Supercool impeller increases water flowDrops coolant temperature by 20 degrees$69.76 - $273.73
- Mishimoto® X-Line™ Performance Aluminum RadiatorX-Line™ Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto X-Line performance aluminum radiator features 3 rows to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It...Premium radiator has 3-row core for improved strength and reliabilityFull Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks$313.95 - $573.95
- Flex-a-Lite® Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a few...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$335.41 - $790.42
- Northern Radiator® Sport™ Compact Engine Coolant RadiatorSport™ Compact Engine Coolant Radiator by Northern Radiator®. If you are looking for an optimal cooling solution, this first-rate product from Northern Radiator is the way to go. Engineered with great functionality in mind, the part...Made to enhance your cooling system efficiencyManufactured from durable materials to last$110.49 - $213.21
- DeWitts® Direct Fit Pro Series™ Aluminum RadiatorDirect Fit Pro Series™ Aluminum Radiator by DeWitts®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured...Direct-fit radiator provides an original lookState-of-the-art aluminum brazing for the finest cores$469.99 - $1,199.99
- Frostbite® Aluminum RadiatorAluminum Radiator by Frostbite®. High-Horsepower street cars and trucks can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more effectively and weight less than older OEM...Keeps your high-performance engine coolMade from aircraft grade aluminum$272.95 - $521.95
- TSP® Cooling FanCooling Fan by TSP®. If you're looking for a quality and reliable cooling fan for your performance upgrade, Top Speed Performance has you covered. Keep your engine cool while cruising in your hot rod with this top-of-the-line product,...$28.25 - $46.41
- TSP® Pro Series Cooling FanPro Series Cooling Fan by TSP®. If you're looking for a quality and reliable cooling fan for your performance upgrade, Top Speed Performance has you covered. Keep your engine cool while cruising in your hot rod with this top-of-the-line...$34.29 - $46.41
- Northern Radiator® Electric Fan and Shroud AssemblyElectric Fan and Shroud Assembly by Northern Radiator®. If you are looking for an optimal cooling solution, this first-rate product from Northern Radiator is the way to go. Engineered with great functionality in mind, the part will help...$273.24 - $1,677.30
- DeWitts® Engine Coolant Expansion TankEngine Coolant Expansion Tank by DeWitts®. This product is a fusion of innovative engineering and durable materials. Developed with uncanny accuracy and professionalism for superior efficiency and crafted using high-tech equipment for...Made with cutting-edge manufacturing techniquesWill provide steady performance and high rigidity$264.99 - $444.99
- Weapon-R® Aluminum Coolant Overflow TankAluminum Coolant Overflow Tank by Weapon-R®. Whether you're going racing or just want to look like you are, this aluminum tank will dress up your engine compartment.Manufactured from Billet 6061 AluminumInstalls in OEM location$124.00 - $219.00
When most people think of performance they think of more horsepower and faster speed. Unfortunately, one of the by-products of pulling more power from your engine and pushing your car harder on the road and the track, is more heat. Unless this heat is effectively removed, your engine can be reduced to a steaming lump of scrap metal. Along with performance parts for the fuel exhaust, and ignition, you need performance cooling system parts and we have them.
The cooling system transfers heat from the engine to the coolant, which then dissipates it to the surrounding air in the radiator. High performance engines create more heat than the stock cooling system can handle, so you need components with increased capacity and heat transfer capability. Our performance aluminum radiators have more coolant capacity, with thicker cores and more rows, and increased fin count, for better heat transfer.
When a performance radiator with larger diameter tubes is installed, coolant flow must also be increased to maintain optimum velocity through the radiator. We offer high performance water pumps that increase coolant flow and most are made from lightweight aluminum, so you’ll save weight when replacing an OE cast iron pump. Increasing airflow through the radiator is also necessary with a thicker core to ensure optimal heat transfer. We have performance electric cooling fans in single and double fan configurations, with and without shrouds, as well as multi-blade performance mechanical fans.
Excessive heat is destructive, but your engine still needs to run within a temperature range that enables it to be the most efficient and make the best power, so a thermostat is necessary. However, unlike ordinary thermostats, the high-performance thermostats we offer will maintain operating temperature without restricting coolant flow. Our silicone performance radiator hoses can handle high temperatures and they’re available in multiple colors, but if stainless steel is more your style, check out our braided steel hoses and polished stainless performance coolant reservoirs.
Although plain water has the best heat transfer capabilities, your car has to operate in the real world of sub-freezing temperatures and idling in traffic on hot summer days, so coolant is necessary. We have the premium coolant that will lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point, as well as additives that improve cooling system efficiency. These additives reduce air bubbles and pockets that can cause hot spots, so the coolant completely contacts internal engine and radiator surfaces. This increases the cooling system’s heat transfer abilities so you get a cooler running engine.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 23, 2020When You’re Running Hot: Performance Cooling...Adding performance upgrades to your engine brings multiple benefits: they look good, sound great, and give you that extra horsepower you crave. You may have seen our...
- April 29, 2016Performance Cooling Fans: How To Measure, How...Auxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle`s original cooling system if you`ve encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates...
- April 14, 2016Auxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil...You may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can`t...