McLaren Accessories & Parts
- Wipers & Washers
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Turbochargers & Superchargers
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Starting & Charging Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Tools
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Oil Change Tools
- Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
- Wheel & Tire Service Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Brake Service Tools
- Fuel System Service
- Transmission Service Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Cooling System Service Tools
- A/C Tools & Equipment
- Electrical System Tools
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Auto Glass Tools
- Lockout Kits
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Paint
- Battery Chargers & Jump Starters
- Dollies & Movers
- Auto Detailing
- Key Cutting Machines
- Service Carts
- Vehicle & Parts Protection
McLaren is a British manufacturer of luxury, high-performance sports cars. The company’s roots go back to 1963, when New Zealand Formula One racer Bruce McLaren founded Bruce McLaren Motor Racing Ltd. Bruce McLaren was a stubborn and ambitious person. Despite serious problems with his health, he would ascend from Formula Two pilot to Formula One multiple champion and establish the legendary racing team. Maybe the most famous member of McLaren's family was Ayrton Senna da Silva who won three Formula One world championships. Bruce McLaren dreamed about designing and production of his own road sports car and started work on the McLaren M6GT project. But unfortunately, Bruce's sudden death on June 2,1970 cut short this beginning.
The idea to create McLaren's road sports car was not forgotten and in 1989 a new company was founded, named McLaren Cars. The invaluable experience of the previous years in Formula One was just what the company needed. McLaren Cars implemented tried and tested innovations, closely cooperating with McLaren Racing, Formula One constructor and spinoff of McLaren Group. The first company offspring became the legendary McLaren F1. It was the world's first carbon fiber road car which accelerated up to 60miles per hour (97 km per hour) in 3 seconds. The V12 with 627BHP engine was designed and produced by BMW. The McLaren F1 set the record for the world's fastest production car and held it until 2005. McLaren Automotive was founded in 2010 and became the successor to McLaren Cars. Incorporating a wealth of Formula One technology and innovative design, in mid-2011 the company presented its first model the McLaren 12C.
The McLaren 12C is powered by a mid-mounted McLaren M838T 3.8L V8 twin-turbo engine nestled in a carbon fiber MonoCell body. All later McLaren cars have such construction. The MonoCell is lighter, stronger, stiffer and safer compared with the same construction made of steel or aluminum. Innovations continue in the next McLaren models. First developed for the Formula One MP4-13, Brake Steer was banned in the sport because of the advantage it gave. The innovative Brake Steer technology manages traction, minimizes mid-corner understeer and controls oversteer when cornering at speed. Proactive Chassis Control is the most radical rethink of sports car suspension design. It addresses the conflicting objectives of dynamic handling and comfortable driving, and sets new standards in both.
McLaren is a unique combination of exquisite style and performance. With such a unique combination of ultimate performance and luxury, you will always be delighted with your McLaren without a moment's regret. McLarens have an iconic and remarkable exterior, which is a result of thousands of hours spent in the wind tunnel. CARiD is proud to provide you with a chance to purchase McLaren Accessories and Parts that will enable your McLaren to always be in perfect working order with an exceptional appearance. It is absolutely imperative for such a car that you deal with a proven Accessories and Parts supplier.
Therefore, when you have the natural desire to improve your vehicle's performance or upgrade your McLaren's exterior and add some style, CARiD will satisfy your high expectations, offering you a comprehensive collection of accessories and parts. Whatever product you select, CARiD guarantees that you will get high efficiency, unequaled performance, and exceptional style. When it comes to your vehicle, it is impossible to neglect quality, and therefore your McLaren deserves top parts and accessories.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your McLaren perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 09, 2022Shopping Guide - Running BoardsIn this guide, we'll look at the key benefits of running boards, clarify different styles that exist, and help you figure out which ones might add the best looks and...
- November 10, 2021The 2021 CARiD Holiday Gift Guide: Affordable...Do you need a present for someone who is passionate about their ride? Selecting an ideal holiday gift for them can be challenging. Start your shopping excursion by...
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- December 22, 2020How to Find a Project CarYou've been to the car shows, cruises, and cars and coffee meets, and maybe to the race track; heard all the restoration stories and tales of resto-mod, tuner car, and...
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...