Bugatti Accessories & Parts
- Engine Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Wipers & Washers
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Turbochargers & Superchargers
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Starting & Charging Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Tools
- Oil Change Tools
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
- Wheel & Tire Service Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Brake Service Tools
- Fuel System Service
- Transmission Service Tools
- Cooling System Service Tools
- A/C Tools & Equipment
- Electrical System Tools
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Auto Glass Tools
- Lockout Kits
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Paint
- Battery Chargers & Jump Starters
- Dollies & Movers
- Auto Detailing
- Key Cutting Machines
- Service Carts
- Vehicle & Parts Protection
The quintessence of luxury, exclusivity, style, and power, Bugatti is known for creating legendary vehicles that combine art and technology. The unique character of Bugatti automobiles is embodied in the brand logo embellishing each vehicle since 1909: the oval framed with 60 pearls, the initials of the founder Ettore Bugatti, and the elegant Bugatti script. The brand's history traces back to that classic automotive era of the interwar years, and the early image of Bugatti was greatly inspired by motor racing. Ettore Bugatti, an Italian legend and automobile pioneer, one of the ancestors of modern automobile engineering, built his first 3-liter, 4-cylinder automobile in 1900, and that vehicle won the Grand Prix of Milan and the “incentive prize” by the French Automobile Club. His talent was noticed by Baron De Dietrich, an owner of the automobile manufacturing plant who offered young Ettore the post of technical director. Working for De Dietrich, Bugatti designed new automobile models and entered numerous races.
Ettore Bugatti established his own legendary automobile manufacturing plant in 1909 in Molsheim. The Bugatti Type 13, a 4-cylinder vehicle capable of about 20 horsepower, became the company's first success. In the first magazine article about the company, the Bugatti vehicle was named the ‘Poney’ of automobiles due to the high speed it managed to gain while having low weight and small scale measurement. Ettore Bugatti’s passion for speed and racing was put into his lightweight sports cars that won him numerous victories (sometimes with the company founder himself at the wheel). At legendary hill climbs, these cars left behind automobiles with much larger engines. A dozen of the first Bugatti models were not equipped with compressors (superchargers) as Ettore considered them too bulky for his elegant vehicles. After the compressor technology was implemented in Bugatti race cars production in 1926, they scored triumph after triumph.
Recognized not only for indisputably powerful performance, but also exceptional beauty, light weight, and elegance, Bugatti race cars could also drive on the streets, which increased the popularity of the brand. Originally known for the light sports cars, Bugatti created its 'calling cards' – immaculately designed car bodies, even more exclusive and elegant than before – when Ettore's son, Jean Bugatti, joined the company full of fresh design and engineering ideas. It was Jean who created an outstanding design for the legendary Type 41 “Royale” and who took over the company management in 1936. On the racetrack, Jean concentrated on long distances, and at the 1937 and 1939 Le Mans 24-hour race, the victorious Bugatti cars broke speed records and set new records for average speed. But a tragic accident during the Bugatti Type 57 C Tank test drive in 1939 claimed Jean's life and became a fateful turning point in the brand history. World War II, Ettore’s death in 1947, and closedown of the Bugatti plant in 1956 temporarily paused a rich Bugatti history. The brand was revived in 1998, when Volkswagen acquired the Bugatti brand and gave a new life to the legend of the automotive world.
Every Bugatti model features ingenious engineering with exceptional level of attention to detail and artistic design reflecting the nature of the Bugatti family. No matter what Bugatti model you have, you're an owner of an elite vehicle, which is the epitome of exclusivity and performance. Undoubtedly, this masterpiece deserves only premium parts and accessories available here at CARiD. Bugatti parts and accessories are engineered and manufactured according to the most stringent standards existent in the automotive industry.
With such a large variety of parts and accessories on the market, it can be difficult to find products that will meet your exacting standards. At CARiD, we make it easy for you by carefully handpicking the most reliable parts and the most compelling accessories specially developed for your legendary vehicle by internationally renowned, trustworthy brands. We carry everything you need to keep your luxurious Bugatti perfect both inside and out.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Bugatti perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 09, 2022Shopping Guide - Running BoardsIn this guide, we'll look at the key benefits of running boards, clarify different styles that exist, and help you figure out which ones might add the best looks and...
- November 10, 2021The 2021 CARiD Holiday Gift Guide: Affordable...Do you need a present for someone who is passionate about their ride? Selecting an ideal holiday gift for them can be challenging. Start your shopping excursion by...
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- December 22, 2020How to Find a Project CarYou've been to the car shows, cruises, and cars and coffee meets, and maybe to the race track; heard all the restoration stories and tales of resto-mod, tuner car, and...
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...