- Torxe™ Tubular Fender FlaresTubular Fender Flares by Torxe™. Whether you're modifying your Jeep for increased wheel travel and greater axle articulation, or you just want the extreme rock crawler look, Torxe Tubular Fender Flares deliver the additional clearance...Provides clearance for greater wheel travel and suspension articulationRugged and aggressive rock crawler look$379.95 - $499.95
- Torxe™ VYPR Series Fender FlaresVYPR Series Fender Flares by Torxe™. Whether you’re modifying your Jeep for increased wheel travel and greater axle articulation, or you just want the extreme rock crawler look, Torxe VYPR-Series Fender Flares deliver the...Provides clearance for greater wheel travel and suspension articulationRugged and aggressive rock crawler look$529.95 - $549.95
- Torxe™ OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Torxe™. OE Style Fender Flares by Torxe. Add tasteful accents and visual appeal to your truck with high-quality fender flares designed in the style of OE trim. Sturdy, damage-resistant ABS thermoplastic pieces...Sturdy, damage-resistant ABS thermoplastic construction will last with zero corrosionBlack finish$86.00 - $152.00
- Torxe™ Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Torxe™. Pocket Style Fender Flares by Torxe. Add to your truck’s presence and heighten the effect of its forceful power with Torxe pocket style fender flares. Adorned with simulated rivets, these larger...Wider, custom flares feature simulated rivetsSturdy, damage-resistant ABS thermoplastic construction will last with zero corrosion$112.00 - $210.00
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style™ Fender FlaresPocket Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$315.99 - $799.00
- Bushwacker® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade provides the tire coverage you...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$281.14 - $689.47
- Stampede® Ruff Riderz™ Fender FlaresRuff Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. Upgrade your vehicle with fender flares that feature both excellent form and superior function. If you want to go for the cool "bolted" style of your fender flares, a set of Ruff Riderz Fender...Add a tough “bolted” lookKeep rocks, mud, and road debris off truck's sides$311.76 - $361.08
- Tyger® Pocket Bolt-Riveted Style Fender FlaresPocket Bolt-Riveted Style Fender Flares by Tyger®. Tyger fender flares are made of impact-resistant polypropylene with developed injection molding technology. The pocket bolt-on riveted style gives your pickup a customized off-road look...Built to be tough-as-nails with high-grade polypropyleneSmooth matte black, paintable surface$166.00 - $318.00
- Dawn® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Dawn®. Add a new stylish look to your vehicle, include all the necessary hardware for installation, and are factory tested for proper fitment of your vehicle.Adds a sleek, stylish professional appearance to your vehicleThese fender flares include everything needed for installation, as well as a set of easy-to-follow installation instructions$264.03 - $374.75
- Tyger® Factory Style Fender FlaresFactory Style Fender Flares by Tyger®. Tyger fender flares are made of impact-resistant polypropylene with well-developed injection molding technology. The Factory Style gives your pickup a sleek, polished look and adds tire coverage to...Built to be tough-as-nails with high-grade polypropyleneSmooth matte black, paintable surface$112.00 - $167.00
- Pacer Performance® Full Coverage Heavy Duty Flexy Fender FlaresUniversal Full Coverage Heavy Duty Flexy Fender Flares by Pacer Performance®. Pacers Universal Full Coverage Flexy Flare Rubber Fender Extenders are designed to fit vehicles with 26"-40" round wheel wells, offering extra protection for...Universal full coverage flexy flare rubber fender extenders for vehicles with 26"- 40" round wheel wells and oversize tiresCost effective way to protect paint and body panels from dirt, rocks and road debris$158.16 - $276.79
- Spec-D® Rivet Fender FlaresRivet Fender Flares by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Exactly the same as seen in picturesMade of high quality polypropylene with paintable smooth finish$145.25 - $504.74
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresExtend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$280.25 - $442.11
- Duraflex® Fiberglass Front Fender Flares (Unpainted)Universal Fiberglass Front Fender Flares by Duraflex®, Set of 2 Pieces. Take your vehicle to the next level in style with these fender flares. They are manufactured from high quality 6 oz. fiberglass to ensure the ultimate in durability...Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. FiberglassSignature black finish$192.00 - $256.00Save: 32%$130.05 - $173.40
- Duraflex® Rivet Style Fender FlaresRivet Style Fender Flares by Duraflex®. Take your vehicle to the next level in style with these fender flares. They are manufactured from high quality 6 oz. fiberglass to ensure the ultimate in durability and light weight. The fender...Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. FiberglassSignature black finish$120.00 - $2,512.00Save: 32%$81.60 - $1,707.65
- Duraflex® V2 Style Fiberglass Fender Flares (Unpainted)Universal V2 Style Fiberglass Fender Flares by Duraflex®, Set of 2 Pieces. Take your vehicle to the next level in style with these fender flares. They are manufactured from high quality 6 oz. fiberglass to ensure the ultimate in...Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. FiberglassSignature black finish$299.00 - $395.00Save: 32%$203.15 - $268.60
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresBolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more than affordable price. The EGR Bolt-On Style Fender...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth$191.25 - $740.48
- EGR® Rugged Fender FlaresRugged Fender Flares by EGR®. If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these premium quality parts by EGR. Featuring a no-drill fixing system...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance$136.97 - $473.21
- TrailFX® PFF Fender FlaresPFF Fender Flares by TrailFX®. Fender Flares are form fitting, stylish and practical. TrailFX new lineup of fender flares are an easy to install accessory that will make a bold statement for your truck. Featuring TrailFX own...UV-Resistant To Protect Against FadingSmooth, Paintable Surface$324.62 - $593.19
- Lund® Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender FlaresElite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with add-on flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets are pure style.Exclusive to LUND, black textured finish, also paintableUV-resistant to protect against fading$203.44 - $374.83
- Lund® Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender FlaresElite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares by Lund®. Get that rugged, off-road look with Elite Series RX-Rivet style flares from Lund. Made from tough ABS plastic, these flares actually attach with clips from the back. The rivets are...Bold and aggressive, eye-catching designExtra wide design for larger tire and wheel packages$166.10 - $479.02
- Spec-D® Factory Fender FlaresFactory Fender Flares by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Expertly crafted from premium materialsEnsure the ultimate in quality and durability$96.23 - $352.23
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Take your vehicle to the next level in style with these fender flares. They are manufactured from high quality 6 oz. fiberglass to ensure the ultimate in durability and light weight. The fender flares come...Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. FiberglassSignature black finish$74.00 - $1,315.00Save: 32%$44.00 - $894.20
- EGR® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by EGR®. When it's time to pick up a set of fender flares for your vehicle, it's better to decide on the right style for you first. If you're the one who prefers factory-style forms and functions, the OE Style...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd style while not compromising the factory look$172.84 - $344.53
- Husky Liners® Long John™ Fender FlaresLong John™ Fender Flares by Husky Liners®. If you like things exactly the way you like them, then the Long John™ universal fit fender flares are exactly what you want. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage...Provide universal fitDesigned to help you protect your vehicle from mud and road debris$41.61
- WARN® Rivet Fender FlaresRivet Fender Flares by WARN®. For buyers looking to add innovative paint protection and premium style to their pickup trucks, look no further than WARN 4X Flares. Precision molded from durable multi-layer ABS Senosan plastic and wearing...Multi-layer Austrian ABS Senosan plastic construction for outstanding durabilityDouble coating of OEM-approved satin black paint for excellent UV protection and great looks$276.40 - $530.05
- Bushwacker® DRT Style Fender FlaresDRT Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Bushwacker, the off-road icon and originator of the Fender Flare category, brings an innovative new fender flare design to market! The DRT Style Flare has a sleek vented design for a one-of-a-kind...Extreme tire coverage for additional protectionFormulated for the largest wheel and tire packages$253.02 - $419.00
- Stampede® Original Riderz™ Fender FlaresOriginal Riderz™ Fender Flares by Stampede®. The "Original Equipment" Fender Flare that is designed to have the look of factory installed fender flares. Original Riderz Fender Flares beef up your vehicles body lines."Original Equipment" lookExtra tough Tri-Blend™ material$287.66 - $292.18
- Bushwacker® Boss Pocket Style™ Fender FlaresBoss Pocket Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Boss™ Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. When...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisInstalls easily$345.99 - $799.00
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out™ Fender FlaresCut-Out™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while adding...Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road lookExtra tire coverage$298.99 - $458.39
Wide custom wheels and big off-road tires with their aggressive lug pattern sure look great on a truck, but increased width and negative wheel offset can make the tires stick out past the fenders. Without some protection, stones and muck thrown up by the tread will be decorating the sides of the truck, likely causing chipped paint or even worse. And besides causing damage, tires that protrude past the fenders are illegal in many states. If you’ve got a big set of meats that jut out past the fenders on your pickup, no worries. With our fender flares it will be protected, legal, and look even more rugged.
Besides an unsightly appearance, stone chips can also become rust holes if the paint chips down to bare metal, particularly if you live where the roads are salted in winter. The salt laden slush enters those moisture trapping crevices, eventually causing rust through if not repaired in time. Road tar is another common substance thrown up by tires. Tar can cause permanent damage to the exterior finish of your truck, it’s hard to remove, and the harsh chemicals required for its removal can also damage paint. Install a set of aftermarket fender flares from our huge selection and intercept the debris before it can cause any damage. We offer all the top brands including Bushwacker, EGR, Lund, Stampede, and Xenon.
While laws vary according to state, the requirements in many jurisdictions specify that no part of the tire’s tread can be uncovered. Keep those wide tires covered with a set of fender flares and you’ll avoid scrutiny by law enforcement and expensive tickets. Besides, keeping the wheels and tires within the body of the vehicle with fender flares just makes for a cleaner, better looking machine. Fender flares are the perfect way to frame a set of custom wheels and big off-road tires. The fender flares, wheels, and tires combine to give a truck a more muscular look, and our extensive variety means you’ll be able to get the perfect set of flares no matter what you drive. Whatever design you choose you can be assured of effective guards that will protect the front and rear flanks of your rig.
If you prefer a more conservative appearance or one that looks factory installed, pick Factory or OE style fender flares, or if you want a style that’s larger check out the ones listed under Street style. And for the largest wheel and tire packages and brawniest looks, go with Rivet style flares. Material will vary according to manufacturer, but most styles are made of tough plastic like ABS, for long lasting durability. Although the matte black finish of most flares looks great right out of the box, many can be painted to match your truck. Each set of fender flares is specifically designed for the application, making installation easy with the included hardware or adhesive, and little or no drilling is usually required.
But if you’re installing really big wheels and tires or just want the most aggressive look, we have the fender flares for the job, but they require cutting the fenders to enlarge the wheel opening. We also offer many fender flares specially designed for the Jeep Wrangler. We have fenders that are wider than stock, with or without rivets, flat fenders and tubular fenders that provide protection but with more room for tire travel, and minimalist fenders specially designed to provide the clearance needed for rock crawling. Or if you need the absolute most clearance, we offer fender delete kits. And because changing over to some fenders can leave the engine bay exposed, we have inner fenders to prevent damage from rocks and debris.
While we have far more fender flares for Jeeps, trucks and SUVs, we know that fender flares are also a great way for a performance street car owner to run larger wheels and tires without the expense of going to custom fenders. For you we have products that can easily be installed with adhesive as well as fender flares that should be attached and integrated into the vehicle fenders by a technician with body kit experience. And no matter whether you have a car or a truck, if you’re on a budget or have an uncommon application, we offer flexible fender flares. These universal flares are a great way to add stylish trim and protection. They’re cut to fit and easy to install and come with mounting hardware and instructions. They’re available in standard-duty, heavy-duty, extra wide, and with and without a lip.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- December 08, 2016Fender Flares | To Paint, Or Not To Paint?Fender flares do more than make your 4x4 look stylish, they protect your fenders from debris thrown up by big tires. Because once you put those big tires on your ride,...
- September 06, 2016How To Install 'Cut-Out' Fender FlaresFenders are the body panels that surround a car or truck's wheel wells. Because they contribute so much to the overall shape and look of your vehicle, it's easy to...
- July 07, 2016No-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to...
- February 17, 2015Fender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves...