Auto Repair Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Turbochargers & Superchargers
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Starting & Charging Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Wipers & Washers
- Replacement Filters
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Tools
- $68.14 - $1,098.85
- $13.71 - $151.66
- $250.50 - $415.40
- $101.79 - $125.97
- $447.25 - $1,433.67
- $55.11 - $493.96
- $7.83 - $18.15
- $6.52 - $105.40
- $25.99 - $295.26
- $8.26 - $806.62
It's been said that after their home, a vehicle is the average person's next largest purchase, so from an investment standpoint you should maintain your car or truck to preserve its value. But regular maintenance and timely repairs are even more important for driving safety, and vehicles that run well get better mileage, are more reliable, and more fun to drive. We make it easy to keep your car or truck performing well and delivering reliable service because everything you need for maintenance and repair jobs can be found right here on our digital shelves. Instead of wondering whether there's an auto parts store near me that has the parts you want, just pick up the phone and we can have the right automotive parts delivered right to your door.
Preventive maintenance can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns and expensive repairs. Regular oil and filter changes are the most important maintenance tasks, so check out our large selection of conventional petroleum and synthetic lubricants for the weight you need. In addition to cartridge and spin-on oil filters for every application we also have air filters and cabin air filters to ensure your engine and passengers get clean air, as well as transmission filters to ensure clean fluid and precise shifting. From brake pad changes to shock replacement, cooling system flushes to fuel filter swaps, we have the maintenance and replacement auto parts you need to keep your vehicle running right, at better prices than you'll find at local auto parts stores.
But no matter how well you maintain your car or truck, the years and miles can take their toll and sooner or later auto parts wear out or fail. Engine parts like timing belts have factory specified replacement intervals, which if not adhered to can result in the engine stopping and possibly even expensive engine damage. Other parts like spark plugs should be inspected and replaced at recommended intervals and if this is not done performance and fuel mileage can deteriorate. Regular engine inspection is the best course of action so components like accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses can be replaced before they fail, and oil and coolant leaks can be repaired before fluid loss creates greater problems. But even if you suffer total engine failure, we can help with a complete replacement engine or the aftermarket parts you need to rebuild it yourself.
If your car or truck is louder than it used to be don't hesitate to inspect the exhaust system because along with the noise, noxious fumes can be escaping the system into the cabin. From manifolds to tailpipes, and everything in between, we have all your exhaust system repair parts needs including gaskets and hangers. Another unwelcome noise is the sound of metal-to-metal pad backing plate against brake rotor, and when you hear that more than just a pad change is in order. For that repair, hydraulic problems or any other brake issues you have, see our selection of brake parts including rotors, calipers, master cylinders and many more aftermarket car parts.
Our range of parts is vast but our space here is limited so we can't go into detail on all the auto repair and maintenance parts we offer. We've highlighted some of the most popular repair tasks but we have both car parts and truck parts for all other vehicle systems including suspension, heating and air conditioning, transmissions, drivelines and axles, fuel delivery, emissions control, and much more. Maintaining and properly repairing your vehicle is important, but everyone's pressed for time these days. Purchasing your auto parts online lets you schedule vehicle service at your convenience and allows you to devote the limited time you have to actually working on your car or truck, not wasting it driving to the local parts store and standing in line.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- May 27, 202215 Things I’ve Observed About Bring A Trailer...Fans of classic cars, we are truly in boom times when it comes to buying and selling the ones of our dreams on the internet. A current leader in the online experience...
- May 12, 2022Does CARiD Give Me Choices When Buying Repair...The Covid shutdown which began in 2020 caused car manufacturers to temporarily shut their factories and cancel orders for microchips. Unexpectedly and for numerous...
- April 05, 2022Two-Door Sports Cars: Traditional and...In today’s market where coupes and 2-door versions of hatchbacks, SUVs, and even pickup trucks have fallen completely out of favor, the appeal of the classic sports...
- January 26, 2022My Idea of a Perfect Bare-Bones Economy CarHas this happened to you? You buy a lower-priced car intending to save money only to end up dropping paychecks into it later in the interest of upgrading things. I...
- January 25, 2022EV Pickup Truck Update: One Delayed, One CancelledIn the ever-evolving world of electric vehicles, news changes quickly, and it can be a challenge to keep track of things without a scorecard. A market segment which...
- January 20, 2022Are These “New” Automotive Styling Trends...One aspect of new car design which is fun to follow is how trends spread from one vehicle manufacturer to another. A particular design feature may appear one year, and...
- January 19, 2022FAQ: How to Select the Correct Replacement...All the exterior lights on your vehicle play an important role in your safety on the road. We like to say that lights “help you see and help you be seen”. Anything...
- January 13, 2022What Happened to Using Names for Car Models?The ‘alphabet soup’ of today’s automotive model names borders on the impossible to comprehend, a trend I’ve observed for years and which is only growing worse....
- January 13, 2022Do You Still Want Today’s Version of the Car...If you’re reading this, then you understand that’s how the love affair with cars often begins. We covet what we see every day, especially during our younger...
- January 05, 20225 Unsung Hero Vehicles of the 1990sToday, we’re traveling in the wayback machine to the 1990s - a decade where motorized seatbelts, manual locks, crank windows, manual transmissions, carburetors, and...
- January 05, 20224 Pickup Mods That Give a 1500 Series Pickup...Before Ford created an entirely different design to differentiate their 1999 F-250/350 models from F-150s, both standard and heavy-duty versions of pickups offered by...
- January 04, 2022Three Fun And Affordable Collector Cars for 2022Throughout my years in the collector car hobby, time and again I’ve heard friends and acquaintances say “the hobby has gotten too expensive!” or “no one can...