Armor & Protection
- Bushwacker® Trail Armor™ Rocker PanelsTrail Armor™ Rocker Panels by Bushwacker®. Want your Jeep to look like a million bucks for a long period of time? It's an easy task if your vehicle is equipped with the Bushwacker Trail Armor that is everything at once: rugged...Prevents Jeep body parts from dings and scratchesAdds an ultimate rugged look to your vehicle$186.99 - $220.17
- Warrior® Custom DoorsCustom Doors by Warrior®. Designed to replace the vehicle’s full or half doors, Adventure Tube Doors provide additional protection to front seat occupants while off-roading. Adventure Tube Doors mount into existing door hinges.Weather stripping helps to prevent rattlingPrecision engineered for your vehicle$108.54 - $553.41
- Paramount® Safari Tubular DoorsSafari Tubular Doors by Paramount®. Paramount Automotive Tracker Doors are excellent accessories for off-road adventure. These doors offer easy installation, mounting directly into OE hinges, and featuring an excellent factory style...Manufactured from durable 1/8" steel sheet and 1 1/4"x0.08"steel tubingOffers increased sense of adventure$329.99 - $529.99
- Warrior® Rocker PanelsRocker Panels by Warrior®. Body Moldings cover the body beneath the tailgate and between the rear corners. They are cut out to fit around hinges for ease of tailgate operation. Warrior also makes a unique full wrap backplate, extending...Covers the body beneath the tailgateCovers between rear corners$71.46 - $522.54
- DV8 Offroad® Inner FendersInner Fenders by DV8 Offroad®. DV8 Off Road Aluminum inner fenders are designed to reseal your engine compartment when using aftermarket fenders, clean up your inner fender, and provide better air flow where it counts. These inner...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$279.99 - $389.99
- Crown® Corner PanelCorner Panel by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$47.25 - $144.59
- Rugged Ridge® Metal Grab HandleMetal Grab Handle by Rugged Ridge®. This bag mounts inside the tire carrier A-frame. It's constructed of weather resistant material and is ideal for storing your recovery gear.Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$49.99 - $164.99
- Bestop® Fender LinesFender Lines by Bestop®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$249.99 - $519.99
- Warrior® Body Corner GuardsBody Corner Guards by Warrior®. Rear corners provide structural support to the corner area and enhance the appearance of the vehicle too. To allow easier installation, corners have precut holes for the gas tank and tail light openings,...Thickness of 1/8"Provide Structural Support To Corner$72.23 - $484.02
- Smittybilt® XRC Fender GuardsXRC Fender Guards by Smittybilt®. When you want maximum tire clearance, with the strongest body protection available, you need XRC Fenders. They're designed to allow uninhibited tire travel while their 3/16" cold rolled steel...Cutting edge designProvides maximum wheel well clearance$292.95 - $614.41
- Hammerhead® Bottom TrimBottom Trim by Hammerhead®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Hammerhead features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Easily installs onto the bottom pinch seam of your JeepComes with all black hardware$93.60 - $125.10
- Warrior® Custom Half DoorsCustom Half Doors by Warrior®. Designed to replace the vehicle’s full or half doors, Adventure Doors provide additional protection to front seat occupants while off-roading. Adventure Doors mount into existing door hinges.Weather stripping helps to prevent rattlingPrecision engineered for your vehicle$389.97 - $690.72
- Smittybilt® Soft Grab HandlesSoft Grab Handles by Smittybilt®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Smittybilt features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$26.99
- Rugged Ridge® Body Armor Rear Corner GuardsBody Armor Rear Corner Guards by Rugged Ridge®. Nothing says toughness like diamond plate. Now you can adorn your Jeep with this symbol of strength with Rugged Ridge Body Armor. Use it as a style enhancer, for protection, or to cover up...Provides protection for vulnerable areasUnique appearance$44.99 - $164.99
- Warrior® Hood Cowling CoversHood Cowling Covers by Warrior®. These panels extend beyond the hood over the rounded portion of the body under the windshield. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed...Covers extend beyond the hoodCovers round portion of the body under windshield$78.83 - $368.85
- Smittybilt® XRC Body Armor CladdingXRC Body Armor Cladding by Smittybilt®. When paired with Smittybilt Rock Sliders, this Body Cladding will provide the ultimate in protection for the side of your Jeep. Manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel and designed to exactly...Provides ultimate rocker area protection when teamed with Smittybilt Rock SlidersDesigned to fit and follow body contours to exacting specifications$143.99 - $214.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® Body Armor LinersBody Armor Liners by Poison Spyder Customs®. Poison Spyder Body Armor is recommended equipment for Jeep venturing into off road situations where body damage is eminent. Jeep Body Armor protects the thin factory sheetmetal with rugged,...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$214.99 - $295.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® DeFender™ Inner Fender KitDeFender™ Inner Fender Kit by Poison Spyder Customs®. When installing a pair of Poison Spyder Crusher Flares on your JK, you have the choice of either trimming and reinstalling the stock plastic inner fenders - or going with something...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$228.99 - $457.99
- Fab Fours® ViCowl Windshield ProtectionViCowl Windshield Protection by Fab Fours®. The ViCowl offers unique styling, added front windshield protection and the option for additional lighting. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry...Combines Roof Visor and CowlAggressive Design$1,149.99 - $1,689.99
- Fishbone Offroad® Inner FendersInner Fenders by Fishbone Offroad®. Material: Aluminum. If you have Tube Fenders, you need a set of Aluminum Inner Fenders to finish the look. Once installed these offer protection from rocks and debris entering the engine compartment.Dimple diedFront and Rear Inner Fender$35.99 - $869.99
- Nemesis Industries® Inner Fender LinersInner Fender Liners by Nemesis Industries®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Will cover all your off-road needs and wantsMade to be distinctive in look, design, and performance$40.00 - $599.00
- Rugged Ridge® Tube Door CoversTube Door Covers by Rugged Ridge®. Rugged Ridge Eclipse Tube Door Covers gives JK owners the ability to enjoy the open air element of their Rugged Ridge tube doors while providing a higher level of containment for the passenger area and...Protects the rocker area from damageImpact resistant polycarbonate construction$58.99 - $112.99
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ Element™ DoorsHighRock 4x4™ Element™ Doors by Bestop®. These doors will give you the same open air feeling and great visibility you get running with no doors, but with protection from their 1 1/4" steel tube construction, and increased utility...Same open air feel and visibility as no doors, but with the protection of a steel lower doorIncludes 2 lower doors frames, handles, latches, door restraint straps, threaded holes in mirror mount plate, and dome light shut off bracket$251.23 - $541.49
- Bestop® Upper Door SlidersUpper Door Sliders by Bestop®. These doors are lightweight, versatile, and easy to install. They can provide complete protection from the elements, or the upper half can quickly be removed for open air driving. Adjustable lower pivot...The most versatile door kits on the marketIncludes passenger and driver side upper and lower soft doors complete with rotary or paddle handle kits$629.99 - $724.99
- Steinjager® Free Standing Door Holder (J0048851)Free Standing Door Holder by Steinjager®. What do you do with your factory doors when you get to your wheeling destination? Do you lean them against a fence post? Do you rest them against the wall in your hotel room? The Steinjager Free...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$471.99
- Steinjager® Tube DoorsTube Doors by Steinjager®. The Steinjager tube door's main construction and custom machined door hinges allow for easy switching from your stock door to the tube door. The quick release detent pin is held to the door with a weather...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$297.99 - $863.99
- Body Armor 4x4® Gen 3 Trail DoorsGen 3 Trail Doors by Body Armor 4x4®. The New Body Armor Trail Doors are a Steel tube construction with durable black textured powder coat finish. Featuring an Exclusive hidden internal latch mechanism designed for secure closure. Steel...Steel tube constructionDurable black textured powdercoat finish$409.99
- Rugged Ridge® Dual Black Rear Grab Strap (13305.05)Dual Black Rear Grab Strap by Rugged Ridge®, 1 Pair. When your Jeep gets rockin' and rollin' over rough terrain, your back seat passengers will appreciate having this grab strap to hold onto. It's constructed of durable nylon webbing...Provides convenient access to beveragesDeep enough for tall containers$24.99
- GraBars® Foot PegsFoot Pegs by GraBars®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by GraBars will last a lifetime. It will meet your...Powder-CoatedDual Layer Rubber Grips Included$59.95
- Buyers® Chrome-Plated Solid Steel Grab HandleUniversal Chrome-Plated Solid Steel Grab Handle by Buyers®. Buyers Products Chrome-Plated Solid Steel Grab Handle is a surface mounted handle that provides additional stability when entering and exiting your vehicle. The bright,...The smooth handle bolts onto vehicle where needed for added safety while entering and exiting vehicleBright, chrome-plated finish protects against corrosion while adding style to your vehicle's exterior$10.94 - $15.38
You've got a set of large diameter tires, lifted your rig up a few inches, installed a powerful winch and you think that nothing can get on the way of your all-terrain monster. But don't be so fast. Even with your vehicle's excellent off-roading capability, wild trails can do a lot of damage to it, especially if you're rock crawling. You need to get some extra armor and protection plates for your investment to ensure maximum durability through the toughest of conditions.
Possible problems caused by rough terrain:
- dents and scuffs on body panels
- suspension and drivetrain damage
- oil sump or fuel tank puncture
- bottoming out
Protection and Confidence
They say scars make a man strong. Are you sure that your vehicle needs them too? Battle wounds like scratches and chipping are something you most certainly want to avoid. That's why when you're pushing your rig through the rough terrain in addition to bigger ground clearance you need extra front end, side and underside protection. What else? An aggressive look for an off-road monster to make you feel even more confident when going down the less-traveled roads.
Here, at CARiD we offer the most durable and rugged armor and protection parts so you can turn your vehicle into an unstoppable off-roader. We've got body armor plates and corner guards to keep your ride looking great after every outdoor adventure. If you need added protection against rust, chipping, and peeling for your rock crawler, get rocker bars that will help to slide along the rocks without hanging on them. The rocker bars we have will not only let you keep moving, but they’ll also make your rig looking good as well. Reduce the chance of damage to your vehicle from underneath with skid plates.
Shield the Bottom
It's always a good idea to protect the vulnerable underside area of your vehicle. Even if your machine came with a factory underbelly protection, it will probably be ineffective to save your drivetrain components from damage in tough conditions. Rugged and durable skid plates we've selected for you don't only look tough, they also ensure that your rig makes it back home safe. A gas tank shield will keep you from having to break out the fire extinguisher, and a transfer case skid plate may save you from a shameful walk home. Be ready to hit the trail with skid plates from CARiD's broad inventory.
Security, Look, and Utility
Equip your car, truck, or SUV with wheel-to-wheel coverage to provide the ultimate line of defense against dangers you may encounter when off-roading. Another must-have off-road accessory is a bull bar or a brush guard, which is designed to help you flatten down vegetation and brush it as you push your machine through. This makes driving through the rough patches of terrain much easier. Invest in a good bull bar to protect the front of your rig and make driving easier overall. It also provides an ideal platform for mounting auxiliary off-road driving lights and adds a fierce look to the front of your vehicle.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- September 25, 2015Glossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you`re looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you`ve been reading about all the ways it`s possible to improve a truck and get it ready for...